Thursday, July 21, 2011

Roots



Due to the limitation of the internet access, I have not been able to update since last week.(Still not stable at my accommodation...)
During these few days, I made 2 trips to the fields which are relatively close to Juba(capital).

Apart from those trip(hope I can update gradually), my friend introduced me a shop which is organized by one women's group called "roots project".
They create some accessories, T-shirts, bags and some small interior goods.


Bit expensive compared to the similar ones in Asian countries of course, but I like their initiatives! Hope they can improve their products and expand their activities more!

Since the building of shop itself is very nice with small inner garden, I think it would be nice if they start cafe or something, too...

No comments:

Post a Comment