Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Lulu with Shea Butter

One small size costs SDP 7 (around USD 2).
I forgot to take photo of main label...
My friend told me that there is one women group who makes "Lulu"(shea butter cream) here in Juba.
Since I have been trying a few times on the weekend, but I found it they open on weekdays only.
One day, after the meeting, I was passing the place and decided to drop at the "shop".

After I saw the sign at the gate of the compound,
I still had some difficulty to reach the target building and  exact room... hahaha
They have some variety of products such as bath salt, rip cream, soap and etc...
Actually it was not really a "shop" but looks like storage to me. They said they will move to "roots" as their main place soon. Actually, I could find some of their products at "roots" even before.

Soap with shea butter
Since I just heard one rumor that saying one international big company is getting supply of shea butter from South Sudan, I hope more and more women groups who makes lulu can reach such big market soon!


1 comment:

  1. I have been searching for shea butter in juba ,but I have never got it, I have been buying shea butter from Kenya which is very costly,i just want to promote our own brand and i want to promote our women,by buying from them in bulk

    ReplyDelete