Sunday, January 22, 2012

Dynamic Mt. Sinai!

Do you know Mt. Sinai? 

It is the mountain where Moses received the Ten Commandments in the Bible.
As I learned Bible for 8 years when I was a kid, as soon as I heard the name of Mt. Sinai, I already started to plan this mountain climbing.

The scene from the top? Too dynamic to cut into pictures.
And I was more attracted by the scenery on the way to top on the route where our guide called "holy and quiet" route(different route from the normal route which people usually take).

In the end, I enjoyed "indome(indonesian cup noodle!)" on the top ;-)

The one like trapezoidal shape is Mt. Sinai.

World of Indiana Jones's movie!

Start to climb!

Already high enough but still mid-way!

Still...

Another 20 min, another 20 min.... 20min never passed...

Wow! But not yet on the top!

Finally! On the top, there is a church and a mosque.

I wish I had a panoramic view camera!! Too dynamic to cut into frame...

No comments:

Post a Comment