Friday, January 20, 2012

Fantastic Cairo!

I took 2 weeks off and chose Egypt as my destination for the first week.
For me, Cairo is fantastic town with historical elements and modern infrastructure!

In Cairo, I could catch up with my friend since my time in Indonesia and could meet her lovely daughter as well! She is soooooooo cute and adorable...

In Cairo general, the tourism places were almost empty(compared to what I heard from the other people, much less people) and the town was quite packed due to heavy traffic(I heard before the Police was controlling the traffic somehow).


Suddenly, from the window! 3 Pyramids in Giza!


It was much bigger than I imagined from the picture in the textbook in my school days!

Another ancient town in Sakkara - the museum was nice!

Tahrir Square - many people were around but no demonstration or political ativities

The Museum! (I don't want to call "British" Museum) I especially enjoyed the first floor - the curving on the wall!



No comments:

Post a Comment