Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Malaria + Stomach Infection again!

Medicine for Malaria
We can buy this in Nairobi around USD 1-2, but in Juba, it was around USD 10...

Medicine for Stomach Infection

As soon as I came back from Nairobi, I fell into sick again. The symptom was again similar to Malaria.
I went to clinic to test and found it was positive.

(I think I got this Malaria from my last mission in Malakal... )


On that night, I couldn't sleep due to the heavy stomach pain and found I had another stomach infection simultaneously...

But why??
I have been so keen to take care of myself especially for anti-mosquitoes!
I wear long sleeve shirt, long pants, socks and use repellent.
What else should I do to keep myself in good condition??

Anyway, I'm almost recovered. Should be ready for long flight on this weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment